Research shows Canadian business owners just like you are looking at new ways to strategically manage security aspects of their IT environment. Therefore, we are hosting this must-attend Lunch and Learn session for you to learn how to better protect your business against cybercrime.
This event is brought to you by Toronto’s leading IT managed services firm, Tuor Networks and features keynote speakers from industry leading organizations. It will give you an opportunity to hear from and interact with your peers and security leaders.
Hosted in collaboration with:
- From infrastructure to software to security solutions learn how to guard against Cybercrime in 2017
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level executives or small to mid-size business owners who play an active role in their company’s security and technology initiatives and decisions
- Date: April 13, 2017
- Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
- Registration: 11:30 am
- First Canadian Place
77 Adelaide St. W, Toronto, ON – 4th Floor
Catered lunch by Oliver & Bonacini while you network with leading security experts.
The event offers insights into the following topics:
- The evolution of the IT infrastructure
- How to educate your team to avoid being compromised
- Defense in depth strategies: Best Practices
- Speakers from Lenovo, Microsoft, Malwarebytes and International Cybersecurity Alliance
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Live Free Consultation for one of the attendees
- Prize draw – Lenovo Yoga Book
Chris Bockhop, Product Manager, North America Enterprise Business Group – Lenovo
Lenovo makes the things that run your business applications. From the pants pocket to the datacenter, we make it, and we work with the software companies and solutions providers to sell IT to you. You’ve never made a better choice than Lenovo.
Ken Taylor, President – International Cyber Security Alliance
Ken is currently the President of the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA https://icspa.org/about-us/) and is recognized as a global Cyber Security leader, advising G5 government agencies, global 500 Corporations, etc.
Doug Smith, Country Manager – Malwarebytes
Doug Smith is an IT industry veteran with more than 20 years’ sales experience in Information Security, Broadband Carrier solutions, Enterprise Networks, International WAN Services and earlier as a pioneer in Records Management and Digital Facsimile.
Doug is the Country Manager for Malwarebytes; the 2nd most installed software after MS (OPSWAT) and the gold standard in endpoint remediation.