Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Who are we?
Tuor Networks is an IT Managed Services Provider that specializes in Microsoft infrastructure. Since 2003, we have helped our wide range of customers support, migrate, and implement Microsoft technologies. Our core values are knowledge, accountability, dedication, and security, and we want to bring these values to all of our customers. We see ourselves as a boutique firm, ensuring that our customers receive white-glove service.
We’ve grown in the last 12 months and are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to continue expanding our customer base.
Why work with us? We offer many benefits from competitive pay, aggressive sales compensation package, flexible hours, ability to work remotely, health benefits as well as an RRSP matching plan.
Are you one of us? Read on!
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced IT Business Development Manager to drive growth for our IT services within existing strategic accounts and new client acquisitions. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in IT and extensive experience in business development, sales, and marketing to an executive audience. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing and nurturing client relationships. As the consultative seller on the account team, the Business Development Manager will take the lead in co-developing and implementing client specific strategic business plans to achieve account growth targets in key areas: IT Security, Compliance and Governance, and adoption of Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Develop and implement a business plan for strategic clients to achieve account growth targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Lead negotiations with CxOs and decision-makers, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Prepare SOW/proposals, client fiscal year budgets and future technology roadmaps.
- Increase adoption of Managed Services and Cyber Security Solutions with new and existing customers.
- Negotiate and close contracts and agreements with clients and partners.
- Lead and Execute marketing campaigns to promote our services and solutions.
- Work closely with technical teams, account managers and internal stakeholders to understand client needs and propose solutions that meet their requirements.
- Prepare and present reports on business development activities, revenue, and profit forecasts to senior management.
- Acquire net new customers through networking, RFPs and other outreach strategies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT leadership, business development, sales, or marketing roles.
- Strong product knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure, Cyber Security, BCDR and Cloud Services is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and achieving revenue and profit targets.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT services and security solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills to both an executive and technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing and nurturing client relationships.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft or related IT Industry Certifications would be an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Greater Toronto Area with occasional travel
Required Languages: Fluent in English
Required education: Bachelor Degree or College Diploma
Required experience: Full time IT Sales: 5 years
Required license or certification: G or G2 license, and car required to visit clients
Visit us at www.tuor.ca
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.